NAMI Family & Friends Seminar – Online
January 16 (PART 1) & 23 (PART 2), 2021
10:30 AM -> 12:00 PM
NAMI Family & Friends is a free four-hour seminar that informs people who have loved ones with a mental health condition how to best support them. It’s also an opportunity to meet other people in similar situations and gain community support. This seminar will be split into two 2-hour seminars.
What You’ll Learn:
The seminar is led by trained people with lived experience of supporting a family member with a mental health condition. They will walk you through the following topics:
– Understanding diagnoses, treatment and recovery
– Effective communication strategies
– The importance of self-care
– Crisis preparation strategies
– NAMI and community resources You must register by phone or email to attend this class
This session is currently full, but please contact us if you would like to be put on the waitlist, get further information on future classes, or need other sources of support.
Contact: (808) 591-1297