- When can I register? You can sign up today until the day of the walk at NAMIwalks.org/hawaii and you can also register at the event, just head to the registration tent when you arrive. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is happening with COVID-19? We are planning to host a virtual walk this year, so you can participate from your own neighborhood, and interact with us virtually on Zoom or Facebook.
- Can I Volunteer? Please contact email@example.com
- Does it cost anything? No. IT IS FREE. There is no registration fee, but we encourage everyone to raise at least $100 for a free t-shirt. There are other incentives for fundraising until 30 days after the walk. The more you raise, the better the prize, such as caps, jackets and other great items.
- How do I get my event t-shirt? If you have raised $100, you are eligible for an event t-shirt. We will have Shirt pickup days at our office in Honolulu. If you are walking with us from outside of Oahu, contact us for delivery options.
- Will there be prizes? Yes! We will have prizes for the most spirited team, and the team with the best t-shirts or themed costume. We always have a grand prize, stay tuned to find out what it will be!
- What will there be to do? There will be a live performances, seminars on meditation, cooking, etc, and more throughout Walk Day!
- Can I turn in donations after the event? Yes, you may send donations after the event to: NAMI Hawaii, 770 Kapiolani Blvd. Suite 613, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813.
- When can I register? Registration is currently unavailable. No plans are set in stone (due to the CDC Guidelines for the pandemic), but we will keep you updated. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more info.
- Does it cost anything? No. IT IS FREE.
- Event details? Info for NAMIWalks Big Island 2020 is to be announced. We may opt for a virtual event with the State; check with us for updates.
Have more questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.