Walk Site Map / Route:
(click to enlarge)
- When can I register? You can sign up today until the day of the walk at NAMIwalks.org/hawaii and you can also register at the event, just head to the registration tent when you arrive. If you registered online less than 24 hours before the walk, let us know at the registration tent so we can check the site for your name.
- Where will the walk be located? The walk will be at the Honolulu Hale Frank F. Fasi Civic Grounds, 550 S King St, Honolulu, HI 96813. Parking will be available.
- Check in starts at 8:00 AM! The walk will begin at 9:00 AM, rain or shine
- Are dogs allowed on Walk Day? Yes! You are welcome to bring your dogs to the walk, just be sure to bring a leash and have plastic bags and clean up after your dog.
- Make sure to bring your team spirit! Posters, customized t-shirts or costumes, banners, and anything else that will make your team stand out is encouraged
- Does it cost anything? No. IT IS FREE. There is no registration fee, but we encourage everyone to raise at least $100 for a free t-shirt. There are other incentives for fundraising until 30 days after the walk. The more you raise, the better the prize, such as caps, jackets and other great items.
- How do I get my event t-shirt? If you have raised $100, you are eligible for an event t-shirt. Go to the registration tent to pick up your t-shirt voucher.
- What will there be to do? Our main purpose is to raise awareness by walking together with our community, but there will also be free wellness advice coping skills stations, entertainment, keiki games and activities, free gift bags (while supplies last), photo station, and more!
- Can I turn in donations after the event? Yes, you may send donations after the event to: NAMI Hawaii, 770 Kapiolani Blvd. Suite 613, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 or via the donation button on the DonorDrive page
- Lot of cash donations? Please convert it to a check or donate that amount online with your credit card.